It's no doubt that COVID-19 has affected every area of life, especially healthcare. We have put many new procedures in place to protect our patients from COVID-19, and to ensure your comfort and safety at your next dental visit.
Here some of the new practices we have put in place. Feel free to call us if you have any questions!
1. All patients must wait in their cars and call us when they arrive at the office.
2. A hygienist will meet you at your car, take your temperature, and ask you a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
3. All patients must wear a mask upon entering the building.
4. All hygienists, assistants, and doctors wear protective masks and face shields.
5. Patients are asked to reschedule their appointment if they have traveled to a COVID-19 hotspot, felt ill, or come into contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the past 14 days.